Combining social and digital innovation to address societal challenges, Synergie is an integrated CSR and sustainability consultancy, planning, designing and implementation organisation. Synergie’s digital platforms also provide data-driven insights for monitoring, evaluation and showing the impact of the CSR or sustainability projects with corporates, government and NGO partners.
Transformation of CSR:
* Social risk perception analysis
* Needs assessment
* SDG materiality assessment
* Stakeholder engagement
* Strategy and program development
* Advocacy and cause marketing
* Training, curriculum development and capacity building
* Implementation / Monitoring and Evaluating
* Impact assessment and social audit
* CSR reporting and documentation
Synergie is a social enterprise registered under Section 25 (now Section 8) of the Companies Act in India. It is a 12A, 80G and FCRA registered organisation.